This intensive 30 hour course covers diving physics, diving physiology, leadership, Diving Knowledge and legislation. The path to supervisor is covered in IMCA D013 Diving Supervisor and LST Certificate
Pre-Requisites For Course:
- Hold an IMCA recognised Surface Supplied Diving Qualification (IMCA-Briefing Note)
- Logged 100 Offshore Commercial Dives
- We offer a fast-track approach for guys with renewing their TADS or combining with the TBDS Course. E-mail for information (email@example.com).
What Does The E-Course Include?
E-Learning is IMCA’s preferred training method during the COVID19 Pandemic & TRAUMA Training e-learning courses are fully approved (IMCA-COVID Note).
- This intensive 30 hour course covers diving physics, diving physiology, leadership and control, legislation and the duties of the air diving supervisor (In U.K. & International sector). Because of the effects COVID-19, IMCA have permitted the use of an E-Learning approach with this program.
- From the point of booking, the student has access to a comprehensive pre-recorded lesson package. The lessons have helpful quizzes which guides you through the Physics, Anatomy, Legislation & procedures.
- The course will run from Monday to Friday and will consist of daily hour long ZOOM lectures hosted by a highly experienced Offshore Supervisor.
- You will receive daily confirmation exams, which cover all the aspects of TADS program, the exams auto mark with instant feedback.
- We will support you throughout the program & are able to identify areas of weakness to increase student specific support.
- The Friday will consist of the final exam, this is conducted on the e-learning platform & monitored via zoom. The subjects include; Physics, Physiology, Diving Knowledge & Legislation. You have 3hrs (you get an extra hr if English is your 2nd language).
- With the new program, the student can elect to plough through the course at their own speed… over weeks (from the point of booking) or intensively over the course of the week.
Enrolment on the TADS Course Comes With:
- Free enrolment onto our IMCA ADS Prep course. This will give you continued access to our extensive e-learning database and greatly increase your success in the eventual IMCA ADS exam.
The Path to Air Supervisor:
To be appointed as a, ADS (Air Diving Supervisor you must);
- Completes 200 hands-on hours working as Trainee Air Diving Supervisor on at least 100 surface dives.
- Demonstrates competence as an offshore air diver and completes 200 offshore commercial air dives.
- Passes the IMCA Module I examination.
- NOTE: Application to sit for the IMCA examination must be made within 3 years of successful completion of the training course and at least half the required panel hours logged within the 2 years prior to the application..
IMCA Policy on ADS EXAM Failure & Resits: IMCA-InformationNote-1438
John McFarlane (verified owner) –
Well presented course through e-learning. Plenty of knowledgeable videos and zoom sessions.
SteveO (verified owner) –
Trauma Training provide a great course. Having taken the DMTR course with Ian several times over the years, it’s great to see the no nonsense approach to teaching transfers so well to the TADS course. The online learning makes this course very convenient. Being able to access the lessons from the minute you book means you can chip away at it over several weeks. Ian’s vast experience in the areas of advance trauma life support makes for some interesting tutorials and Normans daily zoom meetings talking through real life scenarios are a valuable insight to any would be supervisors. Can’t recommend the Trauma Training team enough, appreciate all your help and guidance, guys.
Shawn Van Straaten (verified owner) –
Thank you will definitely recommend this course to anyone. Well put together and loads of information.
Feron Henri (verified owner) –
This was a very interrested and pleasant course to take.
Great videos. This course was very flexible allowing me to progress at my own pace and Ian was always available and helpful!
Will for sure take more courses in the future, strongly recomment Trauma Training (and Ian) to anyone.
Quintin Snell (verified owner) –
The videos are informative, the links to the various books needed are good. Trauma training made my finishing the TADS a breeze.
Julien Fauqueur (verified owner) –
Online TADS training and exam completed today.
Online course is very good and useful. Videos, quizzes and homework packages help to keep you in the right pace to pass the exam. And they are still available afterwards to keep revising for the IMCA exam.
Online meetings with Norman were very interesting and definitely made the perfect addition to the online contents. Any questions he would e-mail you back with the answers and useful advices.
We experienced a little glitch with the website during the week but Ian had it sorted out shortly so it was no bother at all.
Strongly recommend this course. Thanks to the team to be so dedicated!
Lloyd Massey (verified owner) –
I was sceptical at first booking an online course for both the TADS and TBDS courses ,
Having just passed both these ,i now know that the advantages that doing this online far out way doing this in a classroom environment.
The modules are well presented and offer you the flexibility to pedal back and revisit areas when you need to .systematically it also prompts you to get your head into the Imca manuals where you need to be.
You also have the benefit of self test questions that mimic the exam questions in preparation for IMCA exams .
Ian gets back to you with any queries quickly. All in all …First class!
Benjamin Pratt (verified owner) –
Recently Completed My TADS course via the E learning platform from Home . The course is well Presented and an easy way to learn Given you put the time and effort into it . Would Recommend to Anybody who is thinking of doing the course .
Lee Evans (verified owner) –
I have just completed the online TADS course and can’t recommend this enough.
Very well laid out and easy to follow. Great feedback from Ian who is available at all times. Thoroughly enjoyed the course
Cristian Ivan Portuze (verified owner) –
well organized course easy to crack on it specially for non English speakers. I did enjoy the whole process. I would definitely recommend it great feedback from Ian and Norman.
Philip Gutteridge (verified owner) –
I have just refreshed my TADS course with Trauma Training. I found it good value for money, and being all on line, very flexible. I carried out most of my studying offshore, which has saved me 5 days out of my leave period and enabled me to quickly obtain a fresh TADS certificate which was not possible anywhere else.
The course was detailed with access to all IMCA documents that are required for the final IMCA exam.
Andrew Larkins (verified owner) –
I just completed the TADS course with Trauma-Training, it’s an excellent course with easy e-learning and online support, I recommend anyone wanting the TADS course, to do it with Trauma-Training, also the certificate was issued immediately.
VALERI BESSARABI (verified owner) –
Thanks for TADS course
I recommend for all
If you are busy offshore, it is the best way to do your e-lerning course with Trauma Trening 🙌😎👆
Zachary Lofthouse (verified owner) –
This is a well laid out online training course and excellent learning platform. It provides you with good information on how to use an online course and how to get the best out of it. Access to all the relevant information from IMCA, HSE, DMAC etc. is provided with additional course notes. Lectures cover most areas needed and are well delivered and available for repeated viewing from the time of booking. Something that is really helpful when you are sifting through subject mater and getting lost. Queries and questions sent in by email are answered in good time ie. Physics questions answered with working out provided and follow up explanation during the actual live course zoom lectures. In the past having attended a classroom based course I would say this is the way to go for myself as it gives you more time to study and fit that study in around your life. It may not be for everyone as you do need the discipline to study alone and you do need to make some uninterrupted space in your life for that study. Both Ian and Norman were very knowledgeable in there fields and gave the support needed. Obviously the rest is up to the individual.
On the IT side the course was easy to navigate through with only one minor glitch on a page that was easy to address. Zoom lectures are simple to open and participate in and require no special IT skills. Hope more courses start to use this type of platform as it has some real positive aspects for offshore workers who already spend to much time away from home.