With over 10 years of experience, our dedicated training team strive to deliver the highest quality training in dedicated facilities.
Our courses utilise state of the art equipment in highly practical scenario-based training.
It has now become apparent the affects of the COVID19 Pandemic will be with us until a vaccine is readily available. As the world starts the slow passage back to the ‘New Normal’, being proactive and planning for how to reopen safely is important. Some key changes being introduced include;
- A Socially distanced classroom. (2m sections).
- TRAUMA Training operates a bubble approach.
- Only Students and staff are allowed within the facility.
- A maximum of 8 students in a purpose made 285²m facility.
- All DMT scenarios will be conducted in full PPE. Luckily PPE works in two directions so this will actively protect the students when in close proximity to other students.
- Andalusia has had consistently low COVID-19 levels: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104274/covid-19-infections-every-100-000-people-by-region-in-spain/