With over 10 years of experience, our dedicated training team strive to deliver the highest quality training in dedicated facilities.
Our courses utilise state of the art equipment in highly practical scenario-based training.
- NEWS: The UK government is to allow fully vaccinated travellers to return to the UK with a quarantine exemption see GOV link.
- What are the rules if you’re vaccinated? Travelers with an EU Digital Green Certificate can travel to Spain 14 days after completing their full vaccination course.
Spain accepts all vaccines authorized by the EMA and the WHO. Those include BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, as well as China’s Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines.
- What if you’ve had COVID? Travelers can present an EU Digital Green Certificate with a certificate of recovery, which is considered to be valid 11 days after the traveller’s first positive test, and up to six months after that date.
- Neither of the above? Travelers who aren’t fully vaccinated must present a negative PCR or antigen test performed within 48 hours prior to their arrival in Spain.
- Coming from outside the EU? Travelers must present a vaccination certificate, which is considered valid 14 days after the completion of their full vaccination course. The certificates must be in Spanish, English, French, or German, or otherwise translated into Spanish by an official body.
- What else you need to know: All travelers arriving by air or sea are required to fill out passenger locator forms and will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Spikes in coronavirus infections have led to additional restrictions being imposed at a regional level.
- Travel to Spain, keep an eye on the Spanish Government travel site: https://www.spth.gob.es
- Students are issued a travel exemption form (in English & Spanish) to aid transit. Offshore personnel with a Seaman’s discharge book generally have an uncomplicated travel.
- A hint of normality is returning to Benalmadena. The beach, bars & restaurants are open again (in the new normal). So your course can include possibly your only holiday of 2021.
- We offer in-house COVID19 PCR testing for students onward travel. We can offer a 24hr result service or an express 4 hr result service, we also offer a rapid (15mins) COVID-19 Antigen test in-house.
- It is a good idea to keep informed about the local changes. Here is a link to the province of Malaga’s website which is regularly updated: LINK
It has now become apparent the affects of the COVID19 Pandemic will be with us until the vaccine has reached 60% distribution. As the world starts the slow passage back to the ‘New Normal’, being proactive and planning for how to operate safely is important. Some key changes being introduced include;
- A Socially distanced classroom. (1.5m sections).
- TRAUMA Training operates a bubble approach.
- Only Students and staff are allowed within the facility.
- A maximum of 12 students in a purpose made 285²m facility.
- All DMT scenarios will be conducted in full PPE. Luckily PPE works in two directions so this will actively protect the students when in close proximity to other students.
- We now offer a large array of IMCA qualifications with online format. We offer the ALST, TADS & the TDBS is coming next week.