With over 10 years of experience, our dedicated training team strive to deliver the highest quality training in dedicated facilities.
Our courses utilise state of the art equipment in highly practical scenario-based training.
- Spain has now included the UK on a White List of countries to allow unrestricted access. The Spanish government says the UK and Japan will be on a list of countries whose residents are not affected by restrictions on non-essential travel to the EU. They will not need a PCR test.
- Spain is now on the UK Amber list. The COVID19 rate are on a gentle decline in Spain and the vaccine program is picking up pace. Amber status does require pre-travel PCR testing & post travel home quarantine with testing in this period.
- Spain is expected to be on the Green list by June.
- Benalmadena is open, the restaurants, bars & beach are open and operating safely.
- Travel within the EU remains relatively uncomplicated for purposes of education.
- Travel to Spain will still require a COVID-19 PCR test within 72hrs of their travel to Spain: https://www.spth.gob.es
- Students are issued a travel exemption form (in English & Spanish) to aid transit. Offshore personnel with a Seaman’s discharge book generally have an uncomplicated travel.
- A hint of normality is returning to Benalmadena. The beach, bars & restaurants are open again (in the new normal). So your course can include possibly your only holiday of 2021.
- We offer in-house COVID19 PCR testing for students onward travel. We can offer a 24hr result service or an express 4 hr result service.
- We also offer a rapid (15mins) COVID-19 Antigen test in-house.
- It is a good idea to keep informed about the local changes. Here is a link to the province of Malaga’s website which is regularly updated: LINK
It has now become apparent the affects of the COVID19 Pandemic will be with us until the vaccine has reached 60% distribution. As the world starts the slow passage back to the ‘New Normal’, being proactive and planning for how to operate safely is important. Some key changes being introduced include;
- A Socially distanced classroom. (1.5m sections).
- TRAUMA Training operates a bubble approach.
- Only Students and staff are allowed within the facility.
- A maximum of 12 students in a purpose made 285²m facility.
- All DMT scenarios will be conducted in full PPE. Luckily PPE works in two directions so this will actively protect the students when in close proximity to other students.