Welcome to the Diver Medic Technician course at TRAUMA Training.
The e-learning package has been designed to aid your theoretical medical knowledge. The Modules underpin the practical skills that are vital to become an effective medic.
The e-learning package has been designed as a safe way to attain the theoretical knowledge during the pandemic event.
All elements of the module must be completed to attain the IMCA accreditation.
The course Confirmation MCQ’s & the Final exam will appear as your course progresses all exams will be automatically marked & delivered to you with feedback immediately.
The course manual & Skills Booklet will be repeatedly referenced throughout the program. You will be given hard copies of these on the course. Quick pdf links will be provided throughout the e-learning lessons.
- DMT Course Manual
- DMT Skills Booklet
- Military Surgical Handbook. This is an AMAZING manual. Keep in mind, this is aimed at surgeons (not DMT’s)
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2021- First aid (This is an excellent evaluation & dispels many common First Aid Myths)
Enjoy The Course.
- 11. Basic Life Support -(DMTR)
- 12. AED -(DMTR)
- 13. Vascular Access, Venepuncture & Cannulation-(DMTR)
- 14. S-C, I-M and I.V. Drug & Fluid Administration-(DMTR)
- 15. Haemorrhage Control -(DMTR)
- 16. Infection Control / PPE -(DMTR)
- 17. Catheterisation -(DMTR)
- 18. Naso-Gastric Tube Insertion -(DMTR)
- 19. ATLS & Leadership -(DMTR)
- 20. Rapid Sequence Inductions (R.S.I.’s) -(DMTR)
- 21. Intra-Osseous Access -(DMTR)
- 22. Ear Examination -(DMTR)
- 23. Tension Pneumothorax -(DMTR)
- 24. Major Incident Management -(DMTR)
- 25. Neurological A&P -(DMTR)
- 26. Neuro Examination -(DMTR)
- 27. Decompression Illness -(DMTR)
- 28. Gas Toxicity -(DMTR)
- 29. Gas Handling -(DMTR)
- 30. DMAC 15.-(DMTR)
- 31. Bell Emergencies -(DMTR)
- 32. Saturation Emergencies -(DMTR)
- 33. Tertiary Survey -(DMTR)
- 34. COVID 19 -(DMTR)
- 35. COVID 19 Testing -(DMTR)
- 36. Casualty Evacuation