- Day 1. Homework (Mixed) -(ALST)
- Day 1. Homework (Physics) -(ALST)
- Day 2. Homework (Physics) -(ALST)
- Day 2. Homework (Physiology / Pressure) -(ALST)
- Day 3. Homework (Physiology) -(ALST)
- Day 3. Homework (PROCEDURES) -(ALST)
- Day 3. Homework (UK Legislation) -(ALST)
- Day 4. Homework (Mixed) -(ALST)
- Day 4 Homework. (Physics) -(ALST)
Welcome to the Assistant Life Support Technician course.
The Pre-Course E-Learning package is designed to support you as you achieve your ALST qualification.
All of your course confirmation exams and the final exams will be delivered to you on this platform. You will get immediate marking and feedback.
Short Essay questions will be answered by your lectures after you submit them.
THE ENTIRE COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE PROGRESSING TO THE WEEK LONG MODULE OF YOUR BOOKED COURSE.
legislation is an integral part of being a ALST, we integrate all the legislation you require throughout the e-learning package, just click on the tab and a free pdf copy will be displayed (these are normally £25). Please pay particular attention to:
- IMCA D022. Guidance for Diving Supervisors Manual THIS IS THE CORE DOCUMENT
- HSE ACoP 1997
- IMCA D014 Rev-2.1
- Norsok U100 Rev 5
IMCA have published a study guide. The is VERY useful in preparation for the eventual LST Exam: (click link)
We hope you enjoy your course.